US Citizens and Dutch Tax
Certainty and Compliance for US Citizens
As a US citizen, you remain liable for taxes in the U.S. even if you live, work and pay taxes elsewhere. But how to remain compliant with both US and Dutch tax laws whilst avoiding double tax? The challenges not only lie in the innate complexity of the two systems themselves, they also are very different in their approach to income, exclusions, reductions and credits. Langendorff Tax Consultancy helps to provide certainty, clarity and compliance.
One-stop-tax-return-shop for US citizens
For optimal results and minimal liabilities, we teamed up with the knowledgeable CPA’s at Jaffa Simmons PLLC in Mesa, Arizona to evaluate all aspects of your tax situation and compliance of your tax returns – in both countries if so desired. A one-stop shop for US citizens, in short! Langendorff Tax Consultancy offers US citizens who work and/or live in the Netherlands a variety of tax related services. To name a few:
- US tax returns via our partners at Jaffa Simmons PLLC, CPA
- One-stop shop filing services
- Application of and advice on tax treaties worldwide
- Access to a selection of trusted expert advisors within the US, the Netherlands and the rest of the world via our worldwide network IPG
- Preparation of Dutch Income tax returns, including:
- 30% ruling-returns
- non-resident forms (c-forms)
- migration returns
- double taxation prevention
Feel free to contact us for questions or to make an appointment or use this form.